Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bedroom Window

I am thinking of making this room my future office/studio space, I haven't decided yet.
I like it because I get good lighting in the mornings and the sun does not hit it in the afternoon hot sun. The room I am currently using for my office/studio is at the back of the house and it gets pretty hot in there since the sun hits it all afternoon. I was thinking maybe find a great book storage unit and keep all my art supplies in one place and putting the desk in the middle of the room with a big table for craft or sewing projects. Also I was thinking of starting a sewing or craft club with hopefully people who share the same interest, maybe meet once a month or so. More on that later. I will post pictures of my current studio space shortly.

No comments: